Facts & Figures
An Established Reliable Partner
- Established in 1992, Go Train employs 200 staff in centres across South East England.
- Classroom Based Learning has achieved a 95%* timely success rate.
- Job outcomes range between 25% and 75%.
- Low withdrawal rates (less than 7%).
- Circa 22,000 enrolments during 2015/16.
- Strong growth, in excess of 30% year on year.
- Over 700 businesses have recruited unemployed learners trained by Go Train.
- Over 4000 maths and English qualifications delivered in the past year.
Progress, Troubled Families
- Combined skills development, health and well-being, and social inclusion programme to promote work readiness.
- 588 participants.
- 78% of participants achieved a progress measure at least “one step” closer to the job market.
- Over 400 participants were supported successfully in the project.
National Careers Service
- Top performing subcontractor in the South East.
- Over 4000 customers supported in one year.
- KPIs overachieved by 120%-170%.
- RAG rating “Green” for Observation Procedures and SAP Audits.
Skills Support For Redundancy / Skills Support For The Unemployed
- ESF project aimed at participants that were either at risk of redundancy or who have been made redundant.
- 424 participants took part in the project.
- 75% of participants achieved either a qualification and/or a job outcome.