Careers at Go Train
Go Train supports thousands of people every year return to work through the delivery of IAG, core skills (English, maths, ICT), vocational training and personal development. Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals, helping people to overcome barriers and realise their potential, while supporting their local community.
If you have a passion for helping people and want to inspire, motivate and build confidence in others, Go Train is the right place for your next career move. CLICK HERE to view our current positions.
Go Train offers:
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cash-back scheme
- Performance related bonuses*
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- A rewarding role that really does transforms the lives of our learners
- A fast growing and successful organisation
- Fully funded qualifications to help you progress in your career (for example you can train for teaching qualifications or careers advice qualifications while you work)