Overall Purpose of Role
To carry out general administration within the Centre, acting as the first point of contact for all learners promoting a positive and professional image.
- To take telephone calls, promoting a positive response to referral partners.
- To act as front of house reception ensuring all learners are treated in a courteous and professional manner.
- To book learners on courses and manage attendance.
- To carry out any associated paperwork including data capture on the appropriate system.
- To co-ordinate assessments on group inductions.
- To take responsibility for confirming attendance, liaising with job centre as necessary.
- To keep facilities clean and tidy and ensure communal areas are adequately stocked.
- To act as a central point of contact ensuring that the booking process is effective, and that all general administration accurately and to a high standard.
- To monitor and control the number of learners booked on courses and understand the impact on resources within the Centre.
- To provide general support to learners.
- To assist with any audit activities as necessary.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- General ad hoc administration as and when required by the Training Centre Manager.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org