Overall Purpose of Role
To manage the Centre to deliver revenue, compliance and KPI targets in line with overall business targets. To continuously improve the results and standards achieved in the Centre and promote the Company in a positive way.
- To develop and manage effective local partnerships, network with potential referral organisations and partners to enhance the quality and profitability of the Centre and realise the appropriate quality and quantity of referrals.
- To manage Centre staff, including recruitment and selection, employee relations (including grievance, disciplinary, attendance and performance management), probationary reviews, appraisals and training and development in line with company procedure.
- To create an excellent reputation in the local area for the Centre to become the training provider of choice.
- To deliver company defined performance against weekly, monthly and quarterly targets in order to achieve critical financial and KPI targets ensuring Centre does not fall below minimum required standards.
- To take responsibility for monitoring and achieving compliance and quality standards, carrying out regular audits and observations, handling any non-compliance issues and providing remedial action and coaching as necessary.
- To ensure a positive and high quality training experience for all learners.
- To manage all inward sales enquiries and conduct sales interviews with customers, book and progress courses accordingly.
- To promote all contracts and ensure staff are trained and coached effectively in the delivery and compliance standards of the contract.
- To provide coaching, mentoring and training to Centre staff to ensure performance is reaching required company standard and deal promptly with any issues.
- To introduce and implement new processes, procedures or programmes or working practices and manage change effectively, promoting positively throughout the team.
- To communicate effectively with other Centres and senior managers by sharing best practice.
- To provide effective management of the Centre and its resources and facilities (eg stationery, travel, equipment).
- To work with Regional Manager to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- To attend and contribute to monthly meetings.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org