Overall Purpose of Role
The overall purpose of the role of Training Supervisor is to take full responsibility for a cohort of learners delivering Maths, English and or Computer Skills, from initial enquiry though to gaining their qualification. To manage, motivate and inspire the learner to achieve their qualifications, meeting and exceeding contractual KPIs and funding targets whilst maintaining excellent quality standards.
- Promote training effectively during information/assessment sessions and with referral partner when required.
- Carry out initial assessment with learners; provide support and guidance on suitable courses explaining funding criteria and outlining expectations.
- Comply with strict eligibility guidelines and adhere to course documentation, audit criteria and associated management requirements.
- Enrol, manage and support a cohort of learners ensuring non-judgemental, motivational and effective support is provided throughout their learning journey.
- Effectively monitor and manage attendance ensuring the learner is adhering to agreed attendance schedules. Report non-attendance or failure to participate to referral partners where required.
- Continuously evaluate learners progress against deadlines, providing additional support and resources where required.
- Ensure that the training centre and students area is clean and tidy at all times, equipment is in good working order, report hazards.
- Invigilate exams where appropriate ensuring all paperwork is submitted in a timely and accurate manner, inform students of results.
- Carry our marking of course work and booklets ensuring feedback is clear and provides guidance and support to achieve the qualification.
- Manage telephone enquiries in accordance with company procedures.
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and conduct regular CPD activity.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- General ad hoc administration as and when required by the Training Centre Manager.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com