Overall Purpose of Role
To plan, prepare and deliver tutor led courses to cohorts of learners (up to 15) on weekly and two weekly courses.
- To deliver tutor led training to a high standard using methods and materials appropriate to the learner group and course content.
- To motivate and inspire learners to achieve a positive and measurable outcome.
- To ensure training complies with all quality standards.
- To meet training schedules ensuring learners complete within agreed end dates.
- To follow lesson plans as agreed.
- To assist with the on-going improvement and design of both existing and new modules, to include the course content and the delivery techniques associated the external requirements.
- To carry out initial enrolments ensuring paperwork is completed and entered on the computer including enrolment and learning outcome forms.
- To maintain appropriate teaching qualifications.
- To deliver a range of training courses as required by the business.
- To mark qualification workbooks to a high standard providing appropriate and constructive feedback.
- To maintain a conducive learning environment, providing equality of access and facilitate effective learning by all clients.
- To complete within agreed timescales all JCP and other client paperwork associated with the course to include individual learning plans, review and assessment plans.
- To carry out robust audit process to ensure 100% compliance with all paperwork.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com