Overall Purpose of Role
To plan, prepare and deliver tutor led courses to cohorts of learners (up to 15) on weekly and two weekly courses.
- To deliver tutor led training to a high standard using methods and materials appropriate to the learner group and course content.
- To motivate and inspire learners to achieve a positive and measurable outcome.
- To ensure training complies with all quality standards.
- To meet training schedules ensuring learners complete within agreed end dates.
- To follow lesson plans as agreed.
- To assist with the on-going improvement and design of both existing and new modules, to include the course content and the delivery techniques associated the external requirements.
- To carry out initial enrolments ensuring paperwork is completed and entered on the computer including enrolment and learning outcome forms.
- To maintain appropriate teaching qualifications.
- To deliver a range of training courses as required by the business.
- To mark qualification workbooks to a high standard providing appropriate and constructive feedback.
- To maintain a conducive learning environment, providing equality of access and facilitate effective learning by all clients.
- To complete within agreed timescales all JCP and other client paperwork associated with the course to include individual learning plans, review and assessment plans.
- To carry out robust audit process to ensure 100% compliance with all paperwork.
Tutors are supported in their centre and also by the Continuous and Curriculum Support Team. Go Train encourages tutors to develop and progress their careers through the Tutor Performance Framework.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org