Fully Funded Selection And Recruitment
Go Train have been delivering recruitment and training solutions for over 20 years to hundreds of companies, from micro businesses to large employers – training people who are currently out of work in the skills, competencies and attitudes required to fill your vacancies.
How Go Train Can Help You Fill Your Vacancies
- Flexible approach – working with employers to understand what skills are needed to fill vacancies.
- Candidate sourcing – links with multiple partners to access and screen a pool of suitable unemployed candidates.
- Skills development – training modules can be tailored specifically to your requirements by our expert course writers.
- Local – a venue can be provided to run selection days and conduct interviews in a central high street location at no cost.
- Reduce risk – Go Train assess and monitor potential recruits along the way. You can view the candidates on multiple occasions.
- Your decision – there is no obligation to hire and no additional administration for you.
- Time saving – staff are trained in the skills you want and ready to hit the ground running to increase productivity.
- High retention rates – typically recruits from our programmes remain in jobs longer and reduce the need for replacements.
- Cost effective – no direct cost to an employer. Go Train are Government funded.
- Proven method – Go Train have worked with hundreds of companies and can reference many successful campaigns.
“We have been working with Go Train for the last 9 months and have found the level of communication and the service they provide to be exceptional. Over that time the team have continually looked to further understand the needs of our business and use that knowledge to train and advise relevant candidates from the job centre for assessment centres with us. The results have been brilliant; we have had a really good number of candidates come through from the training centres, and have had a number of those candidates join the business this year.”
Alex Perkins – Resourcing and Retention Business Partner, Paddypower