Recruitment & Training Solutions
Finding You Great Staff For Free
Go Train can help you source candidates, train them in the skills and competencies you want and then refer them to you for interview or provide a venue for you to meet and evaluate. Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so there is no cost to you. There is no obligation to hire and you won’t be tied into lengthy agreements. Read more about how Go Train can help you source candidates here.
Training Your Existing Staff For Free
Go Train can train your existing staff for free. We have a wide range of courses available to meet your needs or we can develop courses with you. Often we can provide DBS checks, SIA, First Aid, Health & Safety, Safeguarding and other statutory training as part of this free service. Read more about how Go Train can help you train your staff here.
HOW GO TRAIN CAN HELP
- Candidate sourcing – Links with partners to access and screen a pool of unemployed candidates.
- Skills development – Training modules can be tailored specifically to your requirements.
- Local – A venue can be provided to run selection days and conduct interviews.
- Reduce risk – Go Train assess and monitor potential recruits along the way.
- Your decision – There is no obligation to hire and no additional administration for you.
- Time saving – Staff are trained in the skills you want and ready to hit the ground running.
- High retention rates – Recruits remain in jobs longer and reduce the need for replacements.
- Cost effective – No direct cost to an employer. Go Train are Government funded.
“We have been working with Go Train for the last 9 months and have found the level of communication and the service they provide to be exceptional. Over that time the team have continually looked to further understand the needs of our business and use that knowledge to train and advise relevant candidates from the job centre for assessment centres with us. The results have been brilliant; we have had a really good number of candidates come through from the training centres, and have had a number of those candidates join the business this year.” Alex Perkins – Resourcing and Retention Business Partner, Paddypower