Course Start Dates: Ongoing
- Job Title: Housekeeper- Weekends
- Job Location: Premier Inn, Silverstone, Northamptonshire, NN13 5TX
- Contract type: Weekends only, minimum of 8 hours (overtime available)
- Salary: Starting rate £9.51
You’ll be at the heart of making sure every guest can feel relaxed and comfortable in their room. Previous experience is not essential because It’s all about having the passion to deliver a great nights sleep for every guest.
- In control of linen and keeping the rooms spotlessly clean
- Keeping the public areas clean & tidy
- Working safely with the chemicals needed, making sure you never put yourself or are guests at risk
- Working quickly and effectively to brand standards
Behaviours & Skills:
- Highly organised
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned to you
- Happy to learn new skills
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Go Train Centre: Online
- Course Delivery: Online
- Courses Taken: Customer Service EL3, Food Safety L2, Equality and Diversity L1, Health and Safety L1.
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Course Start Dates: Ongoing
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.