Who we are
Helping People Back To Work
Go Train is a successful, fast growing training provider with an excellent reputation for high quality training and development programmes.
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across Greater London, Essex, Wilshire, West Midlands, and Kent areas.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Supporting Employers with Training & Recruitment
Go Train also delivers recruitment and training to hundreds of companies across the South of England, Birmingham and London, providing employers with a skilled workforce through tailored training programmes.
Go Train works with local Jobcentre Plus, Work & Health Programme Providers, Charities and many other organisations to support their customers and clients into work and has very high rates of customer satisfaction, low withdrawal rates, high qualification achievement rates and above all high numbers of people, successfully getting back into work.
What we can Provide
Go Train prides itself in helping people retrain and upskill. We connect you with like-mined people, deliver great training experiences and eventually see you into your preferred choice of career. We provide:
- Outstanding audit and compliance scores.
- High levels of student satisfaction and low withdrawal rates.
- Consistent over-achievement on contract performance.
- Qualified Tutors, Assessors and Verifiers and a specialist team of Quality Assurance and Audit staff.
- One point of contact (Contracts Manager).
- Flexible business model with continuous reviews of delivery.
- Tailored service offering group and one-to-one careers advice sessions at each centre.
- Holistic approach to learning.
- Over 20 centres around England each with a “local” philosophy.
- Effective Standard Operating Systems and strong Management Information Systems.
Providing the highest quality training to our learners is very important to us. That is why Go Train are Matrix, ROTO, OCR, City & Guilds, and BCS accredited.
Go Train holds Matrix Standard for its Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) services. Specific strengths include:
- Partnerships with a range of organisations within the local community and beyond (Jobcentre Plus, Local Enterprise Partnerships and Employers).
- Client-centred, impartial and objective.
- Passionate approach to supporting and empowering service users by delivering a holistic and purposeful service focused on making a real and lasting difference.
- The CPD support available to tutors.
Listed with the Skill’s Funding Agency Register of Training Organisations.