Go Train continuously seeks opportunities to develop new partnerships. Go Train has trained adults for over 20 years, delivering 1,500 aims every month. We engage adults from priority groups, including NEET, the unemployed, BAME and lone parents.
Through partnerships with employers and Colleges we progress 65% into education, 20% to apprenticeships and 60% into employment.
HOW GO TRAIN CAN SUPPORT YOU:
- Scale- 27+ high street delivery locations in devolved and non-devolved AEB areas.
- Quality & Achievement- 97% learner retention; 96% Qualification Achievement Rates. In house Quality and Curriculum teams. Direct Claim Status with City & Guilds.
- Progression- We will work together with you to progress learners onto College provision.
- Track Record- Go Train has AEB direct ESFA contract and works with multiple primes and seven FE Colleges. References available.
- Speed of Delivery- Learning aims are delivered quickly in 1 to 6 weeks, ensuring high retention,
achievement and progression rates.
- Employer Links- Go Train has links to over 250 employers and we can work together to support learner recruitment and progression.
- Visibility- Our Management Information systems use MAYTAS and you can have real time insight on enrolment, retention, achievement and progression.
- Reliability- Go Train will assign a Contract Manager to liaise effectively with you to ensure contract performance and progression.
- Learner Satisfaction- Learner satisfaction levels over 95% (outperforming FE Choices survey results).
- Infrastructure- Over 200 staff, 27+ centres across the UK in devolved and non-devolved areas
For further information and to discuss working with Go Train please contact complete the short form below.