Our free, fully funded business course will help you develop new skills and improve your current job prospects, prepare for a new job role or go on to study business at higher levels. In just 1-3 weeks you can learn new skills using our new virtual classroom, where you can meet your tutor and chat via text, phone or video. You will be fully supported by our team and will be able to keep in contact with other learners the same way.
Business Administration level 2 Course Overview:
- Producing business documentation and information management
- Applying and providing administrative services with confidence
- Understanding communication in a business environment and employer organisations
- Developing working relationships with colleagues
- Carrying out administrative duties effectively
- Understanding how to prepare text from recorded notes
Short Business Courses Include:
- Health & Safety
- Food Safety in Catering
- British Values
- Employment, Business & Enterprise
- Introduction to Customer Service – EL3 Certificate
- Principles of Customer Service – L2 Certificate
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Character Education
My tutor Emma Thatchett was a brilliant communicator, always enthusiastic and friendly. She was amazing at presenting the material, answering any queries and providing helpful feedback. One of the best educators that I have seen personally.
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £300.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below and start your course in as little as 48 hours. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.