Customer Service Functional Skills
Get a customer service career with fast, funded and effective training.
Our free, fully funded Customer Service Course (level 2) will help you develop new skills and improve your current job prospects, prepare for a new job role or go on to study customer service at higher levels.
You can achieve your customer services qualification using our new virtual classroom, where you can meet your tutor and chat via text, phone or video. You will be fully supported by our team and will be able to keep in contact with other learners the same way.
Our Customer Services Level 2 Course aims to equip you with knowledge, understanding and competence to work in a range of roles in today’s working environment. You may feel you want to brush up on your current skills or develop new skills to enable you to provide great quality business support.
- Understanding the principles of customer service and delivery
- Developing your knowledge of customers types and services
- Understanding organisational structures and sectors
- Developing your customer communication skills
- Enhance your problem-solving skills
- Developing appreciation of customer relationship building and customer loyalty
Training & Qualifications
Course delivery: Flexible/ Online
Guided Learning hours: 200 hours
Awarding Body: SkillsFirst
Ready to get started? Click the button below to enrol now and start your course within just 48 hours.
If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to email us.
Freddie in Wiltshire recently completed his L3 Customer Service. Despite occasional wifi issues he was determined to accomplish his online course with the encouragement and guidance of his tutor Emma.
“From day one I have felt very involved with the academic side of course. Our tutor, Emma is very nice, informative and bubbly woman. She has made me very welcome, as I am sure everyone else on the course would agree with me.
Any questions or concerns we may have had, have been easily resolved with Emma’s help, and there has been no problem in trying as there has been enough room and time in the course for everyone to get involved and have ago.
I believe upon completion of this course with the wisdom and guidance from the Go Train team, almost everyone has the ability to gain the confidence, communication skills and customer service skills to get themselves into the working world. A big thank you for Emma for helping me with my future.
Go Train is a successful, fast growing training provider with an excellent reputation for high quality training and development programmes.
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job or just getting started in employment, Go Train are here to improve your career prospects.
Delivering learning and support to help you move into or closer to work. Every year we help thousands of people improve their skills and confidence to gain employment. Our training is a mix of tutor led and self-paced learning in IT and computers, employment and work skills, customer service, retail and employability – delivered in a non-pressured adult environment.
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Go Train offers courses to adults through structured online training which can also be supported by safe, socially-distanced learning in centre. Tutors will always be available to offer support and advice when needed and to help you manage your learning so you complete in good time to achieve your career objectives, interview date or qualification.
The guided learning hours for this course is 200 hours, which means typical course completion times depend on how much time you can commit to each week. For example:
- 5 hours per week > 10 weeks
- 10 hours per week > 5 weeks
- 12 hours per week > 4 weeks
- 15 hours per week > 3 weeks
- 25 hours per week > 2 weeks
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF), the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) and the Greater London Authority (GLA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents.
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees