FREE ADVICE AND TRAINING FOR CXK STAFF & CUSTOMERS
Go Train are working in partnership with CXK to offer their staff and customers FREE online courses to help develop their skillset.
Whilst on lockdown you have the opportunity to improve your skills using our new virtual classroom where you can meet your tutor and chat via text, phone or video. So during this challenging time for us all, you can learn new skills and keep in touch with friends! You will be fully supported by our team and will be able to keep in contact with other learners the same way.
Our wide range of helpful and enjoyable courses are available FREE to eligible learners!
Simply complete the blue box below to register your interest and one of our friendly colleagues will be in touch.
Why Enrol With Go Train
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Helping Improve Your Skills
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Official Accredited Courses
|Business Improvement Techniques||Level 2|
|English (Functional Skills)||Entry Level 3|
|English (Functional Skills)||Level 1|
|English (Functional Skills)||Level 2|
|Maths (Functional Skills)||Entry Level 3|
|Maths (Functional Skills)||Level 1|
|Maths (Functional Skills)||Level 2|
|Certificate in Customer Service||Level 2|
|Digital Skills||Level 1|
|Award in Equality and Diversity||Level 1|
|Award in Personal Health and Well-Being||Level 1|
|Award in Mental Health & Well-Being||Level 1|
|Award in Food Safety in Catering||Level 2|
|Award in Environmental Sustainability||Level 2|
|Award in Health and Safety||Level 1|
|Sage Award in Computerised Accounting for Business||Level 1|
|Sage Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business||Level 2|
|Sage Award in Computerised Payroll for Business||Level 1|
|Sage Certificate in Computerised Payroll for Business||Level 2|
Eligibility for Free Training
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees
*subject to terms and conditions.