Recruitment & Training Solutions
Finding You Great Staff For Free
Go Train can help you source candidates, train them in the skills and competencies you want and then refer them to you for an interview or provide a venue for you to meet and evaluate. Go Train will understand the needs of your business then source and train candidates for you with the skills and attitude to meet them. We can fill single specific vacancies or large recruitment needs. Go Train has worked with hundreds of small, medium and large sized employees throughout the UK.
Go Train are Government funded so the whole process is completely FREE. Selection is up to you and there is no obligation to hire, you won’t be tied into lengthy agreements and there is no additional administration for you.
Recruitment Service Includes:
- A dedicated Employer Services Consultant.
- Candidates that have been selected, screened, and received pre-interview and relevant skills training.
- Assistance with arranging interviews and interview room use.
- On-going employment support for you and your new employee.
Training Your Existing Staff For Free
Go Train can train your existing staff for free! We can help provide your staff with the skills and training needed to improve productivity, increase retention and grow your business.
- Training is delivered in one of our centres, the workplace, or online.
- Improve employee enthusiasm and staff retention.
- Strong perceived value to employees.
- Understanding your business objectives and tailoring courses to suit.
- Business growth by providing a skilled workforce.
- Progression and growth within their role.
- Build employee self-esteem and worth in the workplace.
- Enhanced skills make staff more productive and efficient.
- Improved performance and personal development.
- Can be viewed as a staff benefit.
“At Whitbread and Premier Inn, after a recent operational team restructure, we created a new role called Kitchen Team Leader in Premier Inn. A lot of these positions were part time 20 hour contracts, and naturally through the pandemic after people had been made redundant, we were interested to expand our pool of candidates and attract these types of people.
Linda, our Employer Engagement Officer was super helpful from the start. She listened to our requirement on the role and really took the time to understand about our job roles and the benefits of our brand and what we can offer as an employer. Linda made sure all options had been explored and considered what types of candidates would be a great fit for our business.
We received some really good applications across multiple locations. One candidate was offered the role in Coventry. And some other candidates who may not have been successful for the team leader role were suitable for our other team member positions such as Kitchen Team Member and Night Team Member. We have taken away some really valuable learnings from this exercise and we are looking forward to briefing a wider range of positions across Premier Inn to Go Train.”