ONLINE ENGLISH FUNCTIONAL SKILLS Course Overview:
Our free, fully funded online ENGLISH FUNCTIONAL SKILLS COURSE is intended for anyone wishing to develop their English skills. It focuses on both the underpinning skills as well as the ability to apply English to different contexts. The course has been designed to help learners of all ages and levels, supporting them to develop and demonstrate the practical skills needed in real-life situations confidently.
The English Functional Skills course will help you develop new skills, improve your job prospects and even prepare you for a new job role.
- Listen, understand and respond to verbal communication in a range of familiar contexts.
- Acquire an understanding of everyday words and their uses and effects, and apply this understanding in different contexts.
- Read with accuracy straightforward texts encountered in everyday life/work, and develop confidence to read more widely.
- Write straightforward texts and documents with clarity and effectiveness, and demonstrate a sound grasp of spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Gain a fully funded, nationally recognised qualification.
- Boost your confidence and career prospects.
- Distance learning allows you to choose when and where you study.
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
- Improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, quickly and easily.
I contacted Go Train about doing my English Level 2 and they swiftly returned my email. I was quickly enrolled and met my Tutor, Ben. The course took around 2 months to complete and the whole process went smoothly with no issues. I now plan to do my Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths, also with Go Train.
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below and start your course in as little as 48 hours. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.