Business Enterprise Course Overview:
With our fully-funded Business Enterprise course learn what self-employment means, how to deal with problems and identify solutions in business, how to be successful, and how to plan and manage a business. Learn sought-after skills in the business industry in order to advance your career, get a brand new job, or start your own company.
The course includes:
- What marketing products and services are available
- Business plans
- Managing finances
- An introduction to self-employment
- Starting your own business
- Gain a fully funded, nationally recognised qualification.
- Boost your confidence and career prospects.
- Distance learning allows you to choose when and where you study.
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
- Supports progression to self-employment and to entry-level job roles across sectors.
My tutor Emma Thatchett was a brilliant communicator, always enthusiastic and friendly. She was amazing at presenting the material, answering any queries and providing helpful feedback. One of the best educators that I have seen personally.
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.