LOOKING TO GET AHEAD?
If you’re 18-24 and looking to get ahead in life, you’re in the right place…
Go Train can help you develop your skills and gain the experience you need to find work, an apprenticeship or return to college.
The new, FREE, Get Ahead programme is designed to equip you with the skills to push on in life. Learn how to make a winning CV, to apply for jobs and to be the one who stands out at interviews. Plus meet new friends and get great advice & guidance on your future and much more!
Get £100 for completing the programme.
Start Work, Learning, or Training
Get ahead is a free service for people aged 16-24 in Wiltshire. We provide specialist, expert support to move you into a new opportunity. This could be employment, education or training. Young people using the service receive support from a Caseworker who provides information, advice and guidance including:
- Confidence-building activities
- Life skills support
- Employability skills training
- Access to meaningful work experience, volunteering and links to local employment and training opportunities.
What we offer:
- 1-2-1 meetings with a friendly Caseworker
- Exclusive job and apprenticeship opportunities
- A personal training & Career development support
- CV development
- Application support & interview practice
- Financial support for travel and work clothes
- Wellbeing and health support
- And more!
Get Ahead now! Complete the form below and our team will be in touch, or email: email@example.com or call: 01249 658599 / 07732 680328 and quote ‘Get Ahead’.