INTRODUCTION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE Course
Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job or starting your own business, Go Train are here to improve your career prospects with our FREE Introduction to Customer Service course.
This course is aimed at those who require training in Customer Service and who wish to work in the customer services sector or to enhance their customer service skills for jobs in other industries. The course will equip learners with the practical skills and knowledge for employment in customer service or a job requiring good customer communication skills.
In just 1-3 weeks you can gain your Certificate in Introduction to Customer Service using our new virtual classroom, where you can meet your tutor and chat via text, phone or video. You will be fully supported by our team and will be able to keep in contact with other learners the same way.
Simply complete the blue box below to register your interest and one of our friendly colleagues will be in touch.
Why Enrol With Go Train
Go Train is a successful, fast growing training provider with an excellent reputation for high quality training and development programmes.
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Helping You Find Work
Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job or just getting started in employment, Go Train are here to improve your career prospects.
Delivering learning and support to help you move into or closer to work. Every year we help thousands of people improve their skills and confidence to gain employment. Our training is a mix of tutor led and self-paced learning in IT and computers, employment and work skills, customer service, retail and employability – delivered in a non-pressured adult environment.
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Official Accredited Courses
Qualification: Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service – Entry Level 3
• Understanding customer service and the meaning of customer satisfaction
• Identify what is important to the customer
• Explore different methods of communicating with customers
• How to deal with customer service problems
• How to communicate in a business environment
• Dealing with customer service queries, requests and problems
• Effective communication with customers, internal and external
• Positive and negative experiences when dealing with customer experiences
• Customer service procedures, limits, rules, code of conduct, legislation
• Creating a customer service charter
EligIbility for Free Training
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents
and you are either
- On other benefits
By submitting this form you consent to us collecting, securely storing and processing this information internally. We will not pass this information to any other parties.