MICROSOFT OFFICE USER SKILLS Course Overview:
Good IT skills are necessary for nearly every job. Improve your skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) for writing documents, using spreadsheets, creating presentations and using the internet and email safely & effectively.
- Maintain security when using the internet, data and devices.
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations.
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology.
- Understand IT software fundamentals.
- Using presentation and spreadsheet software.
- Using IT to increase productivity.
I have really been encouraged coming to Go Train for the ICT training. I have learnt new IT skills and I am definitely more confident about applying for jobs and look forward to the interview experience. I loved the friendliness and support from both our tutors. I loved it so much that I am coming back for another course next week.
All of our courses are free for learners because we are government funded. Without funding course costs would range from £700.00 to £1,200.00. In order to confirm your eligibility for funding please complete the application form below and start your course in as little as 48 hours. If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to contact us.