IT User Skills
Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job or starting your own business, Go Train are here to improve your career prospects with our Fully Funded IT User Skills Level 2 Certificate. For most learners this qualification is free and funded by the government.
This course aims to develop your knowledge, understanding and competence in a range of different IT areas. This course is ideal for those who work with IT within their current job role and for those who are familiar with using a computer and the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). To complete this course you will need access to a computer and a basic level of IT knowledge.
Course aims include:
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations.
- Understand how to maintain safety and security when using data and devices.
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology.
- Understand IT software fundamentals.
- Using presentation and spreadsheet software.
- Using IT to increase productivity.
Download our course flyer for further information here: IT User Skills Level 2 Certificate
Ready to get started? Click the button below to enrol now and start your course within just 48 hours.
If you’d like to find out more or have any further questions please CLICK HERE to email us.
Go Train is a successful, fast growing training provider with an excellent reputation for high quality training and development programmes.
Specialising in IAG, skills delivery and support for progression into employment, apprenticeships or further learning, Go Train has 20 permanent centres and 200 staff across London, West Midlands and the South of England.
Supporting tens of thousands to enter and sustain employment since 2002, Go Train is committed to meeting the learning and wider support needs of individuals.
Go Train can offer:
- One-to-one coaching
- Personal action plan
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- Specific training for lone parents and older workers
- CV and application letter writing
- Job search and application form support
- Managing finances, including Universal Credit
- Interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- Practical skills and training development
- IT and computers skills
- On-going support after returning to work
Whether you’re setting out on a brand new career path, aiming higher in your job or just getting started in employment, Go Train are here to improve your career prospects.
Delivering learning and support to help you move into or closer to work. Every year we help thousands of people improve their skills and confidence to gain employment. Our training is a mix of tutor led and self-paced learning in IT and computers, employment and work skills, customer service, retail and employability – delivered in a non-pressured adult environment.
Develop Skills Employers Want
Go Train believes the key to success is not just about you academic ability but rather a wholesome approach. These can be seen in our five employability pillars:
- Motivation – Ready to take on new opportunities
- Interpersonal Skills – Achieve goals with others
- Overcome setbacks – Ready to try again
- Self Esteem – Feel good about yourself
- Time Management – Reliable and turn up on time
Go Train offers courses to adults through structured online training which can also be supported by safe, socially-distanced learning in centre. Tutors will always be available to offer support and advice when needed and to help you manage your learning so you complete in good time to achieve your career objectives, interview date or qualification.
The guided learning hours for this course is 45 hours, which means typical course completion times depend on how much time you can commit to each week. For example:
- 5 hours per week > 10 weeks
- 10 hours per week > 5 weeks
- 12 hours per week > 4 weeks
- 15 hours per week > 3 weeks
- 25 hours per week > 2 weeks
Go Train are co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF), the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) and the Greater London Authority (GLA) so training is completely FREE if you are:
- A UK resident or can provide Right to Work documents.
and you are either
- On other benefits
- Working for a Kent/Essex based employer who has under 250 employees