CAPSTAN LATHE OPERATOR – REF45
- Job Title: Capstan Lathe Operator
- Job Location: Coseley, Dudley
- Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: Ongoing
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Award in Health & Safety, Award in Mental Health & Well-Being, Award in Environmental Sustainability L1, Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service
- Set and Operate Capstan Lathe safely and effectively.
- Adjust machine offsets when required.
- Monitor machinery and report problems.
- Monitor Coolant levels and top up as required.
- Ensure one’s own safety and that of others.
- Do not interfere or misuse anything provided in the interest of health & safety.
- Ensure PPE is worn when required.
- Experience with fastener industry and exotic materials preferred.
- Suitable industry recognised qualifications in Capstan Lathe setting/operating or a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar engineering environment at a comparable level.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Report any accident, near miss or ill health immediately to employer.
Benefits: Government pension scheme. Free Parking. Permanent Contract.
To apply now complete the short form below: