Care Assistant – REF05
- Job Title: Care Assistant
- Job Location: London
- Hours: Working hours will include a mixture of days, nights and weekends. 8.00 am to 8.30 pm break in-between.
- Salary: £8.45 – £10.75 per hour
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
To carry out duties which will include:
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
To apply now complete the short form below: