Care Assistant – REF07
- Job Title: Care Assistant
- Job Location: Wolverhampton
- Hours: Working hours will include a mixture of days, nights and weekends. 8.30 am to 9.30 pm break in-between.
- Salary: £8.21 – £9.00 per hour
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 26/06/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service and Health & Safety
- Interview Date: 13/07/2020
To carry out duties which will include:
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: