Care Giver – REF26
- Job Title: Care Giver
- Job Location: Kent
- Salary: Weekday £10ph. After 7pm weekday and weekends £11.30.
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 22/06/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken:
You will give care and support to each customer on a day to day basis and help them make their own
decisions so they can be as independent as possible. Duties can include:
• All aspects of personal care such as showering/bathing, dressing/grooming, dental hygiene, toileting etc.
• Assisting with medicines, ordering and collecting prescriptions or returning unwanted medicines.
• Supporting the customer to eat and drink well.
• Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of customers.
• Basic housework/cleaning.
• Social and physical activities or mental stimulation.
• Supporting a customer through temporary and terminal illness.
Mileage: 30p per mile after first visit.
Locations: Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Otford, Borough Green, Eynsford, Farningham, Gravesend, Dartford, New Ash Green, Vigo, Meopham, Medway.
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: