Health Care Assistant – REF12
- Job Title: Health Care Assistant
- Job Location: Kent
- Hours: Permanent. 12 hour shifts and alternate weekends. 2–4 shifts per week on either days or nights.
- Salary: Up to £9 per hour.
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 22/06/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
As a Care Assistant you’ll help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You’ll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship – and sharing great moments and memories too. It’s a chance to bring your dedication and compassion to a fulfilling environment. Every day will be different, so you can expect to undertake work that’s as varied as it is rewarding. As a Care Assistant, you could be doing anything from supporting residents with their food and drink and following care plans to ensuring that each of our residents has one-to-one time. It’s an opportunity to put your skills to meaningful use and develop your career.
Benefits: As well as a competitive salary you will receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector, including:
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrolment into their profit share scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Unlimited access to their Refer A Friend scheme
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: