Quality Control Inspector – REF46
- Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
- Job Location: Coseley, Dudley
- Salary: Dependent on experience, to be reviewed after an initial three-month probationary period.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. 40 hours per week, and additional overtime when required.
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: Ongoing
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Award in Health & Safety, Award in Mental Health & Well-Being, Award in Environmental Sustainability L1, Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service.
- Inspection of goods being sent to or returned from subcontract suppliers.
- Inspection of machined items, to include first off, patrol and final inspection.
- Final inspection of goods, before they are released for despatch to the customer.
- To provide cover and assistance to other members of the Quality Department.
- All other suitable tasks that the Quality Director/Manager instructs the Inspector to carry out.
- Ensure one’s own safety and that of others.
- Cooperate with employer on OH&S.
- Do not interfere or misuse anything provided in the interest of health & safety.
- Ensure PPE is worn when required.
- Report any accident, near miss, hazard, defect or ill health immediately to employer.
- Experience using thread gauges, micrometres, thread micrometres and shadowgraph.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques and experience of maintaining quality records.
- Good level of education and computer skills.
- A good knowledge of threaded fasteners would be an advantage.Inspection of incoming stock.
Benefits: Pension scheme, 24 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking and permanent contract.
To apply now complete the short form below: