- Job Title: Courier
- Job Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £10.55 per hour
- Hours: Courier shift time 08:00 – 18:00 (could slightly flex)
**Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 20/06/2020
- Course Length: 1 Week
- Courses Taken: Health and Safety, Personal Health and Wellbeing and Internet Safety for IT Users
As the face of the company you are responsible for the daily delivery and collection of shipments to and from our customers, enhancing the customer experience at every stage.
The Courier role is key to ensuring that the company principles and ethos are demonstrated at all times, ensuring that the service provided to customers is delivered with speed, passion and a can-do attitude. You will be expected to achieve excellent customer service which requires flexibility, the ability to work under pressure and establish new relationships quickly and effectively.
You will be measured upon customer satisfaction and completed time definite deliveries and collections. As a frontline representative for the company, you will be required to complete all tasks in a customer focused manner. You will be required to demonstrate excellent planning and organization skills to prioritise work in order to meet customer’s requirements. You will work on an assigned geographical route, however, may be asked to change your route from time to time to meet business needs.
Specific Role Challenges (key focus areas/challenges expected for post holder)
- Meeting deadlines/working to tight timescales
- Physical demands – Be physically able to handle shipments while correctly following manual handling processes
- To project a high quality DHL image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times
- Demonstrate the ability to think fast and solve problems without negatively impacting our customers or the business
- Ability to identify and report through the correct channels any sales/development opportunities.
To apply now complete the short form below: