Day or Night Carer – REF123
- Job Title: Day or Night Carer
- Job Location: Melksham and Stockley
- Salary: Up to £12.75 p/h and up to £30 p/h for bank holiday cover
- Hours: Full or part-time
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 06/07/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service and Health & Safety
- You will work within a small Home Care Team to deliver care to our clients in their own homes;
- This night carer role covers 30 hours per week Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- You will give care and support to each customer on a day to day basis and help them make their own decision so they can be as independent as possible;
- Duties can include – all aspects of personal care such as showering/bathing, dressing/grooming, dental hygiene, toileting etc.
- Assisting with medicines, ordering and collecting prescriptions or returning unwanted medicines.
- Supporting the customer to eat and drink well.
- Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of customers.
- Basic housework/cleaning.
- Social and physical activities or mental stimulation.
Other: All carers will receive paid for face to face training and e-learning. New entrants have to complete the Care Certificate. DBS paid for and a free uniform.
Driving Licence Required
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: