Residential Support Worker – REF126
- Job Title: Residential Support Worker
- Job Location: Birmingham, B12
- Salary: £8.20 – £8.72 per hour
- Hours: Full and part-time hours available
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 13/07/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Digital Skills
For everyone living with learning disabilities. For everyone who is struggling. We are here to help people communicate and experience the world. Our Clients have great opportunities for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker in and around Birmingham. This is a temporary to permanent role working full time hours per week.
As a Support Worker you will support and enable people to live the life they choose: to make choices, to express themselves and live as independently as possible. Your patient support and encouragement will assist individuals to run their own lives as much as possible – helping with personal care & supporting someone to rustle up some breakfast. Our client also supports people to take part in some of our amazing arts and wellbeing activities – from dance to music making, swimming to rock climbing.`
Experience is required for this role as we require candidate’s with at latest 12 months care experience in working in Care. However, it is important that you can demonstrate the right values and behaviours to enable you to make a difference to people’s lives.
• Flexibility is needed as shifts do vary and will include weekends; we will however provide you with a rota in advance so you can plan your life accordingly.
• Valid in date Enhanced DBS
• Valid Right to Work ID
• NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: