Industrial Cleaner – REF128
- Job Title: Industrial Cleaner
- Job Location: Coventry
- Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 06/07/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Digital Skills, Mental Health & Well-Being and Equality & Diversity
- Interview Date: 20/07/2020
- Duties include, cleaning of warehouse using scrubber dryer machine, all surrounding areas, toilets, workshop etc.
- Performing general physical activities: Being able to perform certain physical activities that require the use of your legs and arms as well as moving your whole body like lifting, walking, handling materials, stooping, climbing, and balancing.
- Inspecting equipment, material, or structures: Inspecting these items to help to identify any cases of errors or defects or other problems.
- Handling and moving objects: Using your arms and hands in installing, moving, handling, and positioning materials as well as manipulating items.
- Organizing, Prioritizing, and planning work: Developing goals and plans to organize, prioritize and accomplish work.
- Getting information: Receiving, observing, and obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Monitor materials, surroundings and processes: Monitoring and reviewing information from events, the environment, materials in order to detect or assess issues.
- Making decisions and solving problems: Being able to Analyze the information as well as evaluate the results to pick the best solution and solve issues.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships: Developing cooperative and constructive working relationships with others while maintaining them over time.
- Communication with subordinates, supervisors, or peers: Providing information to peers, subordinates and supervisors by written form, in person, or telephone.
- Identifying events, actions and objects: Being able to identify information by estimating, categorizing, detecting changes, and recognizing similarities or differences in events of circumstances.
- Performing or working directly with the public: Performing or dealing directly with the public as this includes serving customers in stores and restaurants, and receiving guests or clients.
- Developing and building teams: Encouraging and building trust, cooperating and respect among team mates.
- Caring and assisting for others: Providing assistance, emotional support, medical attention, or other care to patients, customers, or peers.
- Updating and using relevant knowledge: Staying up to date technically and applying knowledge to your job.
- Controlling processes and machines: Using direct physical activity or control mechanisms to operate processes or machines not including vehicles or computers.
- Evaluating data to determine standard compliance: Using relevant data and judgement to determine whether processes or events comply with standards, laws or regulations.
- Scheduling activities and work: Scheduling programs, events, and activities as well as work for peers.
CSCS Certification is required for this position.
Experience: Janitorial 1 year (Preferred)
Licence: CSC (Preferred)
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: