SEN Teaching Assistant – REF244
- Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
- Job Location: Bromley, Bexley & Croydon
- Salary: £70 – £90 a day depending on role and experience
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
**Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 13/07/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Employability
- Interview Date: 27/07/2020
Go Train are working with an Education recruitment agency that are looking for a large number of SEN Teaching assistants to work in an SEN or primary environment on a long term contract with the agency.
You will be expected to:
- Support students with SEN within a primary or SEN setting.
- Encourage the development of self-confidence, sensitivity and respect for others through the understanding of individual rights and responsibilities.
- Ensure positive inclusion of all pupils by fostering community links and developing the role of the school as part of the total educational provision.
- Provide a curriculum that is accessible and relevant to the needs of each individual pupil through a range of activities and opportunities which ensure that learning is fun.
- Encourage self-advocacy and independence.
- Generate attitudes of respect and understanding towards all individuals irrespective of background.
- Give emphasis to the quality of relationships between all people in the school.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to gain further knowledge about the requirements and attributes that goes in to supporting SEN and primary mainstream pupils. All roles will include CPD to help you develop your own skills within the education sector.
- Able to work Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
- Hold a DBS or willing to get one through the agency
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide details for 2 references
To apply now complete the short form below: