Telesales Executive – REF253
- Job Title: Telesales Executive
- Job Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £NMW + commission
- Hours: 20 hours per week, flexible days, home working
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 20/07/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Digital Skills
- Interview Dates: 03/08/2020
We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented Telesales Executive to utilise outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets. The Telesales Executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, making calls to clients to generate leads, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer enquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received. You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
To be successful as a Telesales Executive, you should be persuasive and able to work in a target driven environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Telesales Executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
• Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
• Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
• Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
• Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
• Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
• Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
• Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
• Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
• Good level of spoken and written English required.
• Proven experience working as a Telesales Executive, minimum 1 years’ experience.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to follow scripts.
• Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
Hours: Part-time 20 hours a week initially.
Salary: NMW plus commission based on sales leads.
Working from home, Mobile phone and leads provided to you.
New and exciting venture for some who wants to develop their telesales experience and take on a challenge. You will have the autonomy to manage your workload and your own diary with daily communication with the management team.
To apply now complete the short form below: