Business Development Manager – REF254
- Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £NMW + commission
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 20/07/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Digital Skills
- Interview Dates: 03/08/2020
Our growing company needs an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for a person that has a solid track record of creating long-term value for organisations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to capitalise on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for a manager who is customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
Business Development Executive responsibilities
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organisation.
Business Development Executive requirements
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
• Have own vehicle
• Previous work experience as a manager/supervisor required
• Sales experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to sell ideas or products and sway opinions.
• Ability to work after-hours and on weekends.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Ability to work outdoors.
• Ability to walk and stand for long periods.
To apply now complete the short form below: