Reception Teaching Assistant – REF279
- Job Title: Reception Teaching Assistant
- Job Location: Newham
- Salary: £70 – £90 per day
- Hours: September 2020 start – long-term contract
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 20/07/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Employability
Go Train are working with an agency who are working with an ‘Outstanding’ & leading training School in the Borough of Newham who are on the hunt for a 8 Reception Teaching Assistant for a September 2020 start. This is a full-time contracted role for the entire academic year.
Offering one of the best School environments across the Borough this fantastic Primary School are looking for passionate Early Years (EYFS) candidates.
You will be working across Reception utilising learning through play, and carrying out Phonics, Reading, Writing and Spelling sessions. It’s the perfect opportunity for an aspiring Early Years (EYFS) / Reception Teacher looking to gain experience before enrolling onto teacher training!
This role may involve working on a 1:1 basis with the children with additional needs. Due to the young age of the children, it may also involve some nappy changing – you will receive full training for this!
Does this sound like the Reception Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Working across Reception – 4-5 years old
- Supporting children on a 1:1 & group basis in and outside of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of ‘Outstanding’ Primary Teachers
- Utilising learning through play
- Good understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- You must be able to inspire young minds
- Must be able to get down to the kid’s level and get stuck in
- Caring and playful personality will be required
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- Large Primary School – Huge potential
- Plenty of additional training provided
- Creative & supportive Primary School
- Located in the Borough of Newham
- Good Tube & Transport Links
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: