Accountant – REF306
- Job Title: Accountant
- Job Location: Birmingham
- Salary: Between £17.5K to £20K depending on qualification and experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, occasional Saturday
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 27/07/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: LEVEL 1 AWARD IN COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING FOR BUSINESS
Young, dynamic and fast-growing international accountancy practice based in leafy South Birmingham looking for an accountant, with a minimum of 1 year experience to join their growing team. Large number of French clients so a working knowledge of the French language is a plus. Opportunities to deal with international taxation and eventually travel abroad.
- Review of the accounts
- VAT returns (including EU VAT)
- Financial statements
- Management accounts
- Business Plans
- Any other special work as required.
- You must be familiar with advanced excel and the knowledge of SAGE line 50 would be an asset.
- Technically competent
- Good communicator – able to get on with clients
- High level of personal motivation
- Ability to meet deadlines and get the job done
- Willing to get involved and help clients
- You will ideally be an (AAT/ ACCA part qualified or equivalent).
Starting date: ASAP. Salary: Between £17.5K to £20K depending on qualification and experience If you want to be part of the exciting future that this company has planned then we would love to hear from you! This is a dynamic firm who offer an extremely professional working environment. This role will suit an ambitious individual who enjoys being “hands on” and has proven experience in developing long term business relationships with clients.
To apply now complete the short form below: