Warehouse Operative – REF421
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Swindon
- Salary: Part-time £10.50 p/h and overtime paid at £15.75 p/h (40h to 50h) and £21p/h (50h – 60h. Full-time £11.50p/h and overtime is paid at £17.25 (40h to 50h) and £23p/h (50h – 60h)
- Hours: Hybrid: 06:10 AM until 12:40 PM, Nights: 00:00 until 10:30 AM (rotating basis shift) You will be working 5 days out of 7, (working an average of 40+ hours per week).
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: On-going
- Courses Taken: EL3 Customer Service
As a Warehouse Operative you will be at the heart of the customer fulfillment process, ensuring customers receive the best and most efficient service. You will be working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing customers online orders. Heavy lifting may be required of up to 15kg. Very strict social distancing measures are in place at the warehouse. All roles are a temporary 9 month contract with lots of scope to go permanent.
- No experience necessary – full training as a Warehouse Operative provided
- Good levels of verbal and written English
- Basic DBS after commencing employment
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: