Care Assistants – REF450
- Job Title: Care Assistants
- Job Location: Ilford
- Salary: £8.75/hr – £9/hr
- Hours: 30 hours a week, Monday to Sunday
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 17/08/2020
- Courses Taken: Employability & Health and Safety
- Course Length: 2 weeks
Our care client in Ilford has a number of opportunities available for care and support workers. they are looking for the candidate who is willing to go the extra mile to support our clients with their day to day activity and ensure every day is a good day.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Assist clients to get up, dressing, and preparing them for their day.
- Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
- Toileting, assisting with the use of commode, emptying commode, and changing of catheter bags.
- Continence management (change pad).
- Using manual handling equipment as specified.
- Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
- Assisting with prescribed medication and fill MAR Sheet.
- Assist customers to go to bed, including undressing and washing.
- Preparation of meals, drinks, and assistance with feeding.
- General household duties, cleaning, shopping, the collection of pension, paying of bills, laundry, ironing, and other household chores.
- Monitor their health, report any change in their health and social circumstances.
- Escorting, Shopping, and supplies management.
- Record all performances and tasks in daily logs.
To apply now complete the short form below: