Warehouse Operative – REF478
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Coventry
- Salary: TBC
- Hours: Nights
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Coventry Centre
- Course Start Date: 24/08/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
Night Shift Start times: 6pm,6.30pm,7pm,7.30pm,9pm
Finish times: 2am flexible
All successful candidates will be required to provide their own safety boots and face mask. They will need to be physically fit as on feet for most of shift. Random Drug and Alcohol screening is also part of company policy.
All of Go Trains suitable candidates will be offered a tour of the site, watch a 45 minute presentation and be required to complete a questionnaire to show knowledge gained on the staff day. If successful, an immediate start on the next shift is available, progression to Team Leader is an option.
Role Summary: The Warehouse Operative will ensure the efficient unloading and loading of stock from vehicles into and from the warehouse. The Warehouse Operative will ensure the delivery operation has the correct stock on board at all times to complete the delivery routes. The Warehouse Operative works closely on behalf of our customers to ensure they are receiving the correct freight at the correct time and upholding our promise of delivering exactly.
• Experience of dealing with high volume cross docking and warehousing operations
• Ability to manoeuvre stock by hand
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills – The ability to interpret and complete paperwork
• Excellent communicator
• Pro active – Works with the management team to proactively identify improvements to the workplace.
• Works well under pressure and too tight deadlines
• Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
To apply now complete the short form below: