Packing & Sealing Assistant – REF482
- Job Title: Packing & Sealing Assistant
- Job Location: Sittingbourne
- Salary: £8.80-£9.30 per hour
- Hours: Shift work
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: On-going
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
No one wants a classic fish pie when they were expecting a sticky toffee pudding and you are the team that prevents that from happening. Attention to detail is of the utmost importance as you seal, sleeve and box our remarkable products. You do the final check of our products and ensure the weights are correct, the right sleeve is on the right product and the right product goes in the right box. If you’re happy, our food can finally leave the building.
- Attention to detail is key. Ensure all meals are sealed and boxed to the required standard in terms of accuracy, speed and presentation. You will also ensure that care is taken when sealing and boxing to minimise damage and wastage
- Accuracy is of the upmost importance. You must be diligent when selecting sleeves and boxes to ensure they correspond with the product
- Make a conscious effort to keep up to date with all new products
- Help the smooth running of the department with good freezer management.
- Complete all relevant paperwork both correctly and legibly and fully understand the importance of recording information correctly.
Good to have:
No experience necessary, but having worked in a previous role where attention to detail was super important would be great
To apply now complete the short form below: