Care Assistant – REF484
- Job Title: Care Assistant
- Job Location: Trowbridge
- Salary: £8.72 per hour
- Hours: Shift work
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: On-going
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
We know that family can come from anywhere. It’s our privilege to care for people – treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we’re looking for a caring individuals to join our friendly team:
- Assisting residents with personal care duties such as bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence care.
- Providing the highest standards of care, you’ll champion the dignity, and independence of all our residents.
- Supporting the Nurse or Senior Care Assistant to complete monthly and weekly checks to monitor the health of our residents and reporting any significant changes.
- Supporting at meal times: serving meals and transferring residents to the dining room. This might involve supporting them to walk, transferring them in a wheelchair or using a hoist.
- Attending planned activities: assisting the team, repositioning, providing care as necessary and taking part in day trips outside the home (day shift only).
- Repositioning residents to ensure they are comfortable and supported.
- Admin duties: updating food, fluid and stool charts, supplementary files, daily notes and care plan.
To apply now complete the short form below: