PDI Technician – REF490
- Job Title: PDI Technician
- Job Location: Bilston, Wolverhampton
- Salary: TBC
- Hours: Full time
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.**
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 24/08/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
We are looking to recruit an experienced PDI Technician to work on the assembly of bikes, based permanently at a distribution centre in Bilston.
The company is a fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. They ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service. They offer many opportunities across a wide variety of departments in which we will engage your skills to their full potential.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will work on the assembly of bikes in line with PDI process
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and configuration of high quality bikes before dispatch.
- Monitoring and assessing quality of completed bikes using quality checklists
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety regulations
- Completion of regular housekeeping duties
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to demonstrate proficiency in bike assembly
- Proven working experience and the ability to clearly demonstrate a solid understanding in the pre delivery inspection process
- Proven quality control with the ability to identify bike faults
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Cytech Qualification – level 2 essential, level 3 desirable
- Actual exposure to the Warehouse Management System and Live- Apps in relation to bike order process
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
To apply now complete the short form below: