Sprayer – REF520
- Job Title: Sprayer
- Job Location: Rayleigh
- Salary: TBC
- Hours: Full-time
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online or In Centre
- Course Start Date: On-going
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
Bespoke Wine Cellar Manufacturing are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic paint sprayer for the finishing of high quality timber components.
You would be responsible for a the management of the Spraying department of the company.
- Ensuring all items are finished to correct specification and quality on time
- Managing workflow to ensure items are produced efficiently
- Reporting of status of jobs and completion dates
- Management of health and safety procedures
- Assisting with all processes, as required, including the preparation of joinery and de-nibbing between coats
- Must be reliable and experienced in spraying using water based paints / stains to a high quality
- Should be motivated to improve working standards and efficiencies
This is a full time employed role, with good rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience.
Pay will depend upon experience and competence.
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: