Recruitment Consultant – REF524
- Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
- Job Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £18,000 – £24,000
- Hours: Full-time, permanent
** Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual. **
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: On-going
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
A well-established recruitment business who specialise in servicing the construction industry are looking to add to our handpicked team by finding a talented Recruitment Consultant to join their Sheffield office.
Opened to extend their Construction Recruitment expertise to Clients and Candidates in the North. This is your chance to be surrounded by a handpicked team of successful recruiters and play an integral part of the businesses growth plans.
Their foundations of success have been built around teamwork, helped by fostering a positive team spirit in and out of work. Team building events are common in the calendar and range from Ten-Pin bowling, days at the racing and, our luxurious annual black tie conference. Their annual overseas incentive trips for the top performers is something to be experienced. Trips to the Monaco Grand Prix, Ibiza, Barcelona, and Skiing in Chamonix are all places visited by many of our lucky staff.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing business that will offer successful applicants a chance to build a career whilst being rewarded with competitive salaries and lucrative commission plans. No qualifications required, just a hunger and drive to do well.
• High Performance Culture
• Demand and Deliver the very best standards in our service levels
• Be the best you can be
• Award winning training programme
• Successful Team Environment
• Business of the Year Award 2017
A Strong Offering
• Genuine opportunity for progression
• Market-leading salaries
• Unrivalled reward packages
• Superb working environment
• First-class opportunities for People Development and continued professional progression
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: