Warehouse Operative – REF21
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Swindon
- Salary: Day shift £10.50 p/h. Night shift £13.50 p/h.
- Hours: Day shift: 5.00am – 11.30am. Night shift: midnight – 10.30am.
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 22/06/2020, 06/07/2020 & 20/07/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: EL3 Customer Service
As a Warehouse Operative you will be at the heart of the customer fulfilment process, ensuring customers receive the best and most efficient service. You will be working in a friendly team environment, picking and packing customers online orders. Heavy lifting may be required of up to 15kg. Very strict social distancing measures are in place at the warehouse. All roles are a temporary 9 month contract with lots of scope to go permanent.
- No experience necessary – full training as a Warehouse Operative provided
- Good levels of verbal and written English
- Basic DBS after commencing employment
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: