Warehouse Operative – REF22
- Job Title: Warehouse Operative
- Job Location: Swindon
- Salary: £9.36 p/h plus a night shift allowance additional £2.72 p/h
- Hours: Day shift 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm. Night shift 11pm-7am
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 22/06/2020
- Course Length: 2 Weeks
- Courses Taken: EL3 Customer Service
- Pick goods using a voice system and load them onto pallets and cages
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
- We would just advise that given the kind of environment that our warehouse is in Swindon, we’d need candidates to have some warehousing experience ideally – just because it is pacey and KPI driven.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and weekends
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- All candidates would need to be able to read/write English to a level due to the equipment used in the warehouse being voice pick and so that they can comfortably abide by health and safety regs.
- Alcohol/Drug test
- No DBS although will be required to disclose convictions on application form
- A willingness to work in a cold environment.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and weekends.
- Good levels of verbal and written English.
APPLY NOW and complete the form below: