Yard Operative/Scaffolder – REF47
- Job Title: Yard Operative/Scaffolder
- Job Location: Newtown, Birmingham
- Salary: £NMW
- Hours: Monday to Sunday, flexibility required as early starts and weekend work is available
Guaranteed interview after successfully completing the following training package within the specified timescale
- Course Location: Online
- Course Start Date: 29/06/2020
- Course Length: 3 Weeks
- Courses Taken: Health & Safety, Mental Health, Personal Health & Well-Being, Customer Service
Applicants must hold either a current CSCS card (minimum), and, have already undertaken and passed a CISRS Operative Training Scheme course (COTS). Persons applying must be reliable, hard-working, physically fit, punctual and be able to work both within a team and as an individual. You must be able to travel to one of our sites promptly for a 7.45am start. If you hold a car or lorry driving licence this would be an advantage. This would also be an ideal opportunity for persons looking to embark on a new career in the scaffolding industry, with an immediate start available.
Benefits: Outdoor work, great team environment to work in, opportunity to work all over the country.
Other: Supplying and erecting all types of scaffolding to all sectors, from large national companies and construction sites to small domestic projects.
To apply now complete the short form below: