Assistant Centre Manager
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
Energy, passion and commitment; these are the qualities encompassed by every member of staff at Go Train, significantly contributing to our growing success.
As one of the largest providers of adult training in the UK, Go Train are accelerating through an exciting time of growth, expanding the services we provide across the UK at a rapid pace, therefore we have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated individual to join our team in Woolwich as the Assistant Centre Manager
The role involves:
- Supporting the team to achieve quality and timely pass rates for our learners.
- Motivating and inspiring our adult learners to achieve their basic functional skills qualifications up to Level 2 via online learning.
- Working towards KPIs in line with overall Training Centre targets.
- Providing support and guidance to learners on a one to one basis.
- Working to Go Train’s structured quality standards and audit processes.
- Managing your time effectively between supporting our adult learners, marking workbooks, and completing ad-hoc administration tasks.
- Adapting to each learner’s individual needs and providing a positive learning experience.
Go Train offer:
- Opportunities for personal and professional progression
- Your birthday off every year
- Pension scheme
- A rewarding environment with plenty of variety
If you’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of our adult learners, and want to inspire them to reach their full potential, then we would love to hear from you.
Due to Covid 19, the interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams.
Apply now with an up to date CV to begin a fun and exciting new role.
Closing date for applications: 18th September 2020
To apply for this job please visit r1.dotmailer-surveys.com.