Careers Advisor – Kent (Outreach Locations)
Part time – permanent. 16 hours per week
Have you ever thought about giving Careers Advice and providing support to long term unemployed individuals to get them back in to work?
If so, then this is the role for you!
- have a passion for helping and building confidence in people;
- want to be fully funded to achieve a Level 4 qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and the Level 6 qualification in Information, Advice and Guidance or have a relevant qualification already;
- want to support long term unemployed and vulnerable adults to progress into further education or employment?
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for dedicated individuals to offer valuable Careers Advice and Guidance to our clients across different locations in the Kent area.
- have a varied workload including delivering group and 1:1 sessions, creating action plans and building relationships with local employers;
- work within a diverse and encouraging team to provide an inspiring learning experience whilst working to targets;
- work out of a variety of local organisations, therefore own transport and a driving license is preferable
- work for a disability confident employer
Go Train offers
- funded Level 4 Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) and Level 6!
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- pension scheme
- healthcare cash-back scheme
- your birthday off every year
- a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
- Travel expenses paid
Apply today to work with one of the largest providers of adult training.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, interviews will take place via Microsoft teams
Closing date for applications: 18th September 2020
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
To apply for this job please visit r1.dotmailer-surveys.com.