Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Job Title: Bar Assistant
- Job Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salary: £NMW
- Hours: Full time, Permanent – 8 Hours shifts over a 7 day period.
A busy, well respected hotel venue with corporate delegates, leisure guests, celebrations events, Christmas Parties and much more. Must be confident, good communicator, friendly, approachable, and hardworking. Previous experience is preferred for this role although full training can be given. Working as part of a of the growing F&B team be experienced in offering quality customer service to all customers and maintaining these high standards at all times.
• To provide excellent customer service,
• To maintain high standards of hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensure high standards and efficiency at work.
Free Parking, Meal on Duty, Uniform Provided, Discounted Leisure Club Membership, NEST Pension Scheme employee of the Month Awards, Best Western Staff Discounts.
Training Before Interview
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training is either delivered in our COVID safe, training centre, in small groups where we have social distancing and protective measures following Department of Education guidance or it can be delivered online in the safety of your own home in a virtual class group led by one of our tutors- the choice is yours. When you complete the course you will be interviewed for the role.
- Course Location: Swindon
- Course Delivery: Classroom (face to face)
- Course Start Dates: 27/09/21, 04/10/21, 11/10/21, 18/10/21, 25/10/21
- Course Length: 1-2 weeks
- Courses Taken: Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.go-train.co.uk.